June 23, 2008

I am BORED

lalalaaa... i have nothing to do... we decided to stay at our friend's house overnight, and we all know how to fly, land, and take off with Willow's hammock. And also, at the bottom of the page, where my playlist is? Have you noticed that Tainted Love and S.O.S., if you listen REALLY hard, have the exact same background pattern? In tainted love, the few notes first played in the whole song are in S.O.S. and the notes from about 00:08 to about 00:10 or 00:11 are played in the background of S.O.S, except it's hard to hear in S.O.S. In S.O.S. listen really hard from about 00:14 to 00:17... S.O.S. is like the girl's view and Tainted Love is the boy's view... huh... and tainted love came out in, like, 1981 or something... Moon started pestering me about putting Tainted Love on the list, so I did, and it reminded me of S.O.S. so I looked that up and stuck it on there too... i'm just kinda rambling on now... maybe I'll go play Moon's DS... except NOT fly while playing it...

No comments: