June 27, 2008

Hi this is WILLOW!!!!

Yay i get to post!! And feather said I might be able to have my own blog eventually!! YAY!! And OMG I found something while we went to get food that is called European Style Rice. It is SOOO GOOD!!! Anyway, we're just kinda hangin' out, and feather has been trying to contact Moon who flew off on a mission to find somewhere else to rest up, and I am wet, and we need another laptop. You know, it's weird... i'm part cat, yet I love to get wet. So does Arrow!! lol and where do I get paper?? I want to draw!!

Willow?

Oh! um, hi feather!!

What are you doing?

Erm, blogging.

Why?

Because I like european rice?

...ookay. Off the computer.

Why?

Because it is my blog.

I want a blog!!

Perhaps. Not now.

hm. Later?

Maybe. Off the computer!!

Waah! Bye everyone!

4 comments:

Nameless said...

you should give willow a blog. Serpent got one an she doesn't even have thumbs!

Nameless

Karly said...

Hey, thanks! By the way, cool blog!

Karly said...

Webkins?

feather said...

Yes, webkinz... the thing that everyone in my flock except ME are obsessed with... *sigh*