June 23, 2008

About to leave!

Yay!! We have Willow back, and along wiht her new rabbit which thankfully is a Webkinz (what IS it with bird kids and webkinz!!) and it turns out, our human friend got two hammocks, cut one in half, and attached it to the other, so we can carry Willow!!! She tied it with twine and some really thick cotton rope... and now we're going to give it a test drive! She even replaced the metal hooks with handles that are a lot easier to hold on to. My only fear now is that we'll have a bit of trouble fighting if we're attacked in the air. But, the more I think about it, the more I figure out that, in an emergency, one person (not arrow, though, she's too young and too heavy as a cat/bird/human) but me or Moon can take all three handles and hold Willow beneath us for a short period of time. And we're using our human friend's computer right now (we REALLY need to get another Itex satellite hookup) and we are going out to try the hammock in a few minutes. After we get the hang of flying with the hammock, I'm going to start drilling us on emergency situations, fast landing, even faster takeoffs, and here's one you probably didn't think of- folding the hammock up to stuff in Willow's backpack. Better if we all know how to do it. Better for safety.
Okay, one last thing before I go- how much do Webkinz cost, or is it different at each store? Because Arrow and Moon both want one. Well, for Arrow it'll be her second...
And how do u like my playlist? I just made it last night!!!
CYA!!

No comments: