June 23, 2008

Hey this is Arrow!!!

Hi everyone!! This is arrow and I FINALLY convinced Feather to let me post!!! YAY!!!! Anyway, does anyone know how to type with claws instead of fingers? meh, I'll deal with that later. I'm managing to type right now!! And I now have two new webkinz, one's a green frog and another one is a little bunny!!! Feather won't let me say what their names are, though. She's really annoying about the whole "lie low" thing. Anyway, she made us practice flying and landing and taking off with Willow's new hammock. She also made sure we knew how to take all three handles, fly like that, and land. Then she made us know how to hold it and keep it balanced while two of us are holding it. Which is harder than it looks.
HI NUDGE!!! Say hi to total and angel for me!!!! And max!!!
BYE!!!!! :)

No comments: