June 24, 2008

hmm nothing to do again...

hi... yeah, we flew to Oklahoma today... we're heading to Mexico right now... and we decided to stop early for the night. Me and Moon were going to check out a few places while Willow keeps an eye on Arrow. Oh, I forgot to post ages... hah... um, well, arrow is about seven, we think, and Willow is thirteen, I know... see, willow's the only hybrid we've met that knows her birthday. Moon is twelve, and I'm thirteen... or fourteen... I don't know...
lalalalala... it seems like no one's looking at my blog... so I put in a hit counter because there aren't any comments... and I got to a new level on Moon's DS... and now I'm just saying nonsense... I wonder if we should... okay, forgot what I was going to post.
...bye... i guess...

p.s. moon says hii!!!

moon, let me finish.

Arrow got to post, though!

Stop pushing me out of the way!!

Let me post!!

OUCH!! Fine!!!

Yay! Hi everyone!!! This is moon... and Feather finally let me post!! We're in Oklahoma, in a little vacation house-thing... and it has cable and a computer!!! Arrow and Willow are watching Animal Planet... and I'm posting... and Feather's playing my DS!! Put that down!! Hah. Need to charge the DS. Must refrain from typing more. Post tomorrow. Bye!!

PUT MY DS DOWN FEATHER!!! GIVE ME THE DS!!!

2 comments:

Nameless said...

Does Willow have a human body? I want to know if i'm the only on with an animal body!

Serpent

P.S thanks for rooting for me! maybe i'll have a pink and purple tail yet!

Nameless said...

how do you put your playlist and your counter on your page?

Nameless