June 27, 2008

Four things: bed, laptop, planes, and Wall-e.

Well, we flew on a crash collision course with a plane a few nights ago. And we have really bad luck with laptops. We lost ours while trying to avoid the plane. So we need yet ANOTHER one. *Sigh...* And we are staying at a hotel, using some of my emergency money, and the beds are WONDERFUL. How does everyone in this world live WITHOUT beds?? I mean, come on!! Big, cushy pillows, a soft mattress, cotton sheets... ahh, beautiful. Then Moon found a feather pillow and totally freaked out. Well, we're avian kids, what would you do if you found a feather pillow? I made the staff take it away. They seemed confused (as usual). And apparently we're not heading to Mexico anymore... waah!!
I am using the hotel's computer right now, and the others are having fun in the pool. Why they would want to get their feathers wet in a giant bathtub in the ground, not sure. And we went to a movie theater last night, and saw a pre-screen presentation of Wall-e! It was really cute, and the kids loved it. How we got the tickets, I don't know. Willow just disappeared for a moment, then came back with four tickets. Yay!! And then we nearly flew through heat lightning. Which kind of singed my feathers, but oh well... now we are at a hotel, doing nothing.

P.S. If any of you know how, could you direct me to the nearest PetSmart? Nameless said you can get little patches for your wings there. If you must know, I am somewhere in the Louisville district... which I hope is a big enough city so that whitecoats who might me reading this will NOT send flyboys or whatever after us.
-feather

1 comment:

Nameless said...

yeah, you migh not be able to find them. I looked into that and you can only get them in certain Canadian cities. the closes one to the states is in northern ontario, and the one i went to is nowhere near Louisville... I'm gonna try the human patches though.

Nameless